Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Look!

Hey! Ya'll check out my new look!!

What do ya think??

I just figured out how to change the look of my blog. Whew!! It was a little rough, I won't lie. It probably isn't rough at all for more gadgety girls. Its really funny, because we didn't even have a computer until about 1998. Even then, all I could really do on it was check e-mail and play solitaire. Thanks Mr Gates!!!
I was busy riding horses, going to parties, raising a boy, riding horses...Oh yeah, well I rode a lot of horses. Sometimes we had parties on horseback!!!!

Fun times.

Now, I clean pools, and blog, and occasionally ride horses, pray for my almost grown boy, clean pools, pray for my almost grown boy....Oh yeah, well, he's 19....I pray for him A LOT!!! He's a good boy...as far as I know. :)

and a blogger!

A few of my friends Nicki and Tiffany have really cool blogs. Check them out here 400 Things and Rockin C.

I've been coveting their cool looking blogs for awhile. I'd still like to make a few changes but for today, I'm just thrilled that I have this super cool new look. I used Shabby Blogs for the background and header. The best part is that it was all FREE!!! You can check it out by grabbing the button on the side or at the top left corner. It is a super cool site with tutorials and everything.

Leave a comment please and tell me what you think. You won't hurt my feelings if you have constructive criticism. I would LOVE IT!

It will hurt my feelings, however, if you just leave a comment saying "You're fat!" Soooo, if THAT'S what you're thinking then just keep that little tidbit to yourself please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment