Friday, October 29, 2010

eggs

This is one of my favorite way to eat eggs. And since its your lucky day, I'm going to share it with you!!!!

Okay, you can do the happy dance now.

Go ahead, cowboy, dance.........


That's how you dance? Really? Okay, then.....

Just kidding!!! I'm sure you're a really great dancer! In fact, you should go out dancing tonight! If you do, call me. I've been wanting to go out dancing lately myself. Cut a rug, do a jig, get my groove on...


What? Oh yeah. The eggs. *sigh* Okay, here it is.

Before, I tell you, you need to know that I'm a dumper inner and not so much a measurer. But, I'll do my best.

melt some butter in a skillet. This is just one serving so I'm gonna guess it was about a Tablespoon of Butter.

Sautee a handful of chopped onions, a handful of chopped mushrooms in the butter until the onions are translucent. Then, add about a cup (or more) of torn baby spinach. You can use a lot of spinach. It cooks WAY down. Then, add 2 eggs and scramble around. I also added a pinch of garlic and a pinch of salt. When the eggs are done, turn off the heat and add grated cheese. Lots of grated cheese.

Now, you can use whatever makes you happy, but because I like to be super healthy, I used organic veggies, free range eggs, and raw cheddar cheese, and sea salt. And let me just say......MMMMMMMMMMM
and even better? It took about 10 minutes from start to finish to prepare. I had some fruit with it to make it a meal. Dinner in fact!

This post is part of Food Renegade's Fight Back Friday. You can check out all the other entries here http://www.foodrenegade.com/fight-back-friday-october-29th/

No comments:

Post a Comment