Friday, June 4, 2010

Mocha Latte

This makes a wonderful sugar free, caffeine free dessert for the Chicken Soup I posted earlier today.

Forget the wine in the picture. You don't need wine for this recipe unless you just WANT to put wine in it. In that case, I suggest you omit all the other ingredients and just have the wine! Also, in that case, stop reading this because you're already thinking about the wine and the rest of this post is just going to disappoint you. Go have your wine!!



If you elected to NOT have the wine and you're still here, well, then you're just as boring as I am. I'm not having wine right now either. Maybe we should try and hook up with the fun people that just left. No? Well, okay then.

If you read anything by Suzanne Sommers you'll know that it's okay to have all the fat you want as long as you don't pair it with sugar. I don't know how true that it is, but it really makes sense. Plus, I followed her diet and lost 25 pounds. So, there ya go!

I don't drink coffee anymore, but even if I did, I wouldn't want to have it for dessert. I would be up all night. What would I do? hmmmm.....I could play badminton with the dogs. No, they cheat! I could paint the carport. Well, I'd have to move the stupid chickens first. They've been roosting in there. I built them a very nice coop, too! I could clean house....nah! I'd rather sleep anyway. Sooooo..... Caffeine Free it is. If you haven't ever tried Cafix, it's way good! It's instant so you just add hot water. Here's the recipe:

1 T Cafix
2 T cocoa
1 packet Stevia (add another packet if you need it sweeter)
hot water to fill your cup almost full. Leave room for the cream!!!
Then, duh! add the cream until the cup is full and it looks tan and creamy instead of brown and coffee-y. Is that a word? I think not, so forget I said it and go enjoy your latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment