Thursday, September 29, 2011

Relief From Cold Sores

Today is Thursday!!!

You know what that means? And I'm on time, even!!

Thursday is Herbs Day!! ya-hoooooooo!

So, today my friends, we're discussing something I just heard. Melanie texted me last night and said swishing chamomile tea helps relieve the pain and speeds healing of canker sores.
Even more important for me is that a chamomile tea bag pressed against the lips reduces pain and speeds healing of cold sores by 82%.

All I can say about that is WOW!!!!!

This is why she sent me the text. Not because she thinks I'm such an awesome blogger and wanted to give me material to share. Although, I'm pretty sure if she ever read my blog, she would think I'm just darling at it. *blink, blink...batting my eyes*

No, she shared it with me because about a month or so ago, I went to the lake in my parents boat and very stupidly opted out of a hat and sunscreen.....


So, this is what I looked like afterward.


Melanie laughed at me until I sent this photo. Now, she sends me info I can use.


She just laughs at me for other stuff now!

This lovely picture of me is submitted into Food Renegades Fight Back Friday. (I know, I know...its Thursday is Herbs Day..But, its Friday now.....But, it says Thursday.....Its confusing...Just go with it. Have a cup of chamomile tea. You don't need a cold sore to enjoy it.  You can throw the bag away. Its okay.)
If you want to read more from other real food lovers and healthy livers check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment